welcome to my blog

Monday 30 April 2012

Evaluation of storyboard

The poster conventions that I have used are I have out the Warner bros sign at the front which is a well known film company so it could make people think that they only accept the best films, which could make people want to see it.
The representation that I have created in my poster is that you should only watch the film if you don’t mind things jumping out at you, or if you don’t mind scary films.
The trailer conventions that I have used are certain images grab people’s attention and the trailer is a dark trailer which gives away that it is either a horror or thriller.
I have represented my characters as scary unknown characters with no identity throughout the trailer until the end.
The film company which I have identified is Warner bros because they are worldwide and known for some of the best films and therefore people may want to watch my film because they enjoy Warner bros films.

No comments:

Post a Comment